SHIRTS & JEANS
CANCELLATION & RETURNS
- Every product is 100% individually tailor-made and handmade according to the customer's preferences. Hence, we DO NOT accept returns for any reason except production error.
- In the case of a production error, the customer is required to take and upload a picture of him/herself wearing the product displaying the error and email this information to info@ATailor.com.au. In the case of a measurement error, we require pictures showing the measurements which are wrong or the areas, which the customer feels does not fit him/her well (holding a measurement tape, showing the measurements). If your request for return is accepted, the customer will be notified immediately.
- The first time a customer orders any custom-made product there is a chance that the fit would not be 100% perfect. The need for minor alteration of the product or size adjustment might be necessary. Incorrect measuring does not qualify as production error.
- Slight differences in shading of a product of the same fabric (due to variations in the dying process) are possible.
- Since your garment is handmade and not machine-made, slight variations in the fit of two finished shirts produced with the same body measurements may occur, but are generally not noticeable.
- The product design interface on our website is simply a visualization and minor differences in appearance may occur.
- Once an order is placed online, it is processed immediately and the production process is commenced instantly. Please note that cancellation of orders is thus not possible after the transaction is completed.
- For large quantities of shirt orders, there is a possibility of a slight difference of 0.5 to 1 inch in the measurements. As this is tailor made production, each shirt order is cut and made individually unlike ready-made mass production.
- If you choose 'Slanted' buttonholes for your shirt, the buttonholes will become more enlarged as compared to vertical buttonholes because the fabric is cut at an angle.
- If you select our 'Body Size' option, please note that the final product you receive will always have some addition/ease added onto your chest, waist and hips measurements. This is standard practice for tailors worldwide as it is necessary to have some addition/ease in order for the shirts to fit you comfortably with movement. The addition/ease range is from 2-6 inches depending on body types and fit selections.
- For Shoulder measurements, there might be a need to subtract to give proportion for matching the chest and to make the pattern proportionate for each individual.
- Customers can request specific additional measurements not indicated on our measurements page (such as biceps, cuff width, cuff length, forearms) via email, once their order is placed online. The request for any additional measurements, and/or any special request, must be made within 24 hours of order placement.
- In case of any alterations (approved by ATailor), customers are required to pay for all costs associated with having the product shipped back to ATailor. We suggest that all deliveries be returned by your local national airmail (small packet) service, as it is the most economical way to ship the product back. Please also mark the invoice value as zero and indicate that the goods are for alteration purposes only.
- Any additional measurements or style detail, and/or alterations to measurements and style details must be sent in to info@ATailor.com.au via email within 24 hours of order placement. Please note that we only store the original submitted measurements in our database so additional measurements or style details, or alterations to measurements and style details should be sent via email within 24 hours for all consequent orders as well.
- Garments re-ordered or re-made at a different date from the original order may differ in color shades as each fabric lot and fabric roll is milled separately.
- Confirmation emails of purchase will always be sent to the email provided upon completion of order placement. Customers are kindly requested to check that emails from our company are not marked as junk or spam. Customers are also kindly requested to contact info@ATailor.com.au if they do not receive the emails due to unforeseen Technical reasons.
- The Leather contrast shown on our Jeans page is not authentic leather. It is a leather like synthetic material that imitates the leather look.
- Products ordered cannot be cancelled, unless filed within 24 hours. All products will be shipped to the delivery address as the company will not cancel, hold nor store any order and product once produced.
- As an act of goodwill, customer service and strive for excellence, ATailor will inform customers if we suspect incorrect measurement submissions. However, we will not hold orders for more than 48 hours. Suspicion of incorrect measurement submissions may also add to the delivery period.
- Expedite charges depend on the tariffs charged by express courier services such as DHL. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Payment for expedite or express delivery is exclusive of any custom fees that may incur.
- The fabric color descriptions seen on our website are solely intended for our brand. They do not correspond to other general descriptions of the color mentioned by any other sources or brands.
- Should there be a discrepancy in the invoice you receive, please email our customer service team and we will send you an updated official invoice.
- The estimated delivery time for a CUSTOM-MADE ATailor garment is between 5 to 6 weeks. In rare cases the delivery might be subject to influences beyond our control, such as fabric availability or natural disasters. In those cases delivery might take slightly longer.
- ATailor garments are shipped worldwide individually and immediately upon production completion, directly from our production facilities to the customer's door without separate warehousing and/or re-shipping in order to minimize delivery time and carbon footprint. Separate shipping charges for each product ordered apply.
- We offer no refunds in any case, as we sell custom-made products. According to international law, as we cannot reuse or resell the product (the item having been especially made for the individual according to their custom design), there is no resale value, and thus we are not required to accept returns.
- In case of fit issues and necessary alterations, ATailor cannot be held responsible, as an allowance of 80 Aud for the customer to alter the product locally is included in our service. ATailor is an online ordering platform for custom-made clothing, and adjustments to the clothing may be necessary (trial and error) to find your best feeling fit.
- ATailor suits are online custom suits. It is sometimes difficult to perfect the fit without going to a tailor shop, where you generally have 3-4 fittings. This point needs to be clarified, as we provide the most economical price available online or offline in today's tailor-made/custom-made business. However, ATailor provides $80 Aud to all customers to perfect/fine tune their suits at their own will.
- For standard sizes, there are many brands in the clothing market and each brand provides different sizing and fit for standard sizes. ATailor standard sizes clearly give you the dimensions of each size. Please view the size dimensions carefully (the sizes are garment sizes not body sizes). For further questions, please email us at info@ATailor.com.au.
- The garment is tailor-made and there is an allowance of 1.5 cm for length and sleeve length. This is the standard allowance in quality control for custom-made suits.
- For customers using the body measurements option, please note that there is an addition to chest, waist and hips. The addition differs for each body type. Usually 3-7 inches are added in these areas, and you can use the $80 Aud credit to alter the chest, waist and hips to your liking (usually the fit should be good, but each person's viewpoint and feeling on the garment may differ. That is the reason we provide the alteration allowance for every customer).
- If the style chosen is produced wrong, ATailor will remake the suits without any charges, however the customer needs to return the suit by the most economical local airmail (maximum cost covered by ATailor is $50 Aud).
- The Product design image on our web interface is for visualization only. It is difficult to guarantee the exact color due to differences in screen monitors, brightness, contrast etc.
- For large quantities of suit orders, there is a possibility of a slight difference of 0.5 to 1 inch in the measurements. As this is tailor-made production, each suit order is cut and made individually unlike ready-made mass production.
- The first time a customer orders any custom-made product there is a chance that the fit is not 100% perfect. The need for minor alteration of the product or size adjustment might be necessary. Incorrect measuring does not qualify as production error. ATailor provides $80 Aud for the customer to fix any possible problem, hence the fit is guaranteed.
- In the case of a production error, the customer is required to take and upload a picture of him/herself wearing the product displaying the error and email this information to info@ATailor.com.au.
- For the pants, the style of the bottom is viewpoint-based. The boot cut may differ for a shorter person as opposed to a taller person. If you would like to fine tune, you can easily consult your local alterations tailor to adjust the item using the $80 Aud allowance.
- ATailor suits are made by skilled tailors, and we try to match pin stripes/lines/patterns at the shoulders. Please note that matching lines at the shoulders may cause slight to medium puckle at the shoulder on some body types. If the customer prefers to ensure smooth shoulders over the matching of pin stripes/lines/patterns, please notify ATailor customer service within 24 hours of having placed your order via email.
- For the sleeve length, we give a lot of fabric allowance, to make any potentially necessary sleeve adjustments possible. Please note, than for working button sleeves, adjustments are not possible, so we encourage our customers to double check their sleeve length measurements properly.
- As we are an online tailoring enterprise, our fabrics (unlike standard mass manufactured garment companies) are selectively milled in separate lots, in line with the tradition of bespoke. As such differences in shading of a product of the same fabric (due to variations in the dying process) are possible, especially when re-ordering the same fabric at with different order numbers, or at different times.